Original topic:

S21 ultra

(Topic created on: 04-29-2021 12:05 PM)
shaikkhaja
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
S21 ultra  battery is draing only im buy phone 6 days game play over hating wata tha improve battery life Samsung 😡
7 Comments
UserAdik12
Expert Level 3
Galaxy S
Did you recently Update your phone?
0 Likes
UserAdik12
Expert Level 3
Galaxy S
If yes then
0 Likes
UserAdik12
Expert Level 3
Galaxy S
So basically in a way you have destroyed your phone anyway because the first version of Android Oreo was the best version then came Android Pie in my experience I am using Galaxy M30 Indian variant doesn't matter from which country you buy your Samsung Galaxy smartphone or Tablet starting from Android Pie all have experienced a lot of issues till Android 10 and the next version as well never update your phone because of these new I don't know if it's old but still their marketing strategy is so bad and then here are you coming to this community or anywhere you could contact Samsung customer care service in any of your country region you bought your phone in. Now the lesson we have learnt is do not even upgrade from Oreo version ever even if you get new features you will still get new bugs and little and lags a lot!
0 Likes
UserAdik12
Expert Level 3
Galaxy S
But if not then
0 Likes
UserAdik12
Expert Level 3
Galaxy S
0 Likes
Titan_Strikes
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Bro don't bs angry just Update your mobile, Apple is the worst for Battery Life.
shaikkhaja
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
Tanks bro