MAHESH1992c
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
Its hanging after plaing 2 games and mobile is heating too much
0 Likes
Randy_Lahey
Active Level 5
Galaxy S

For me, COD is not opening if I don't restart my phone and it is frustrating. I had this issue for a month and then I reset my phone and now it works fine for me.

0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung member,

Greetings from Samsung customer support.

Thank you for sharing your concern. And please follow the easy troubleshooting steps which might help to solve the issue.

A factory reset, also known as a hard reset or master reset, is an effective, last-resort method of troubleshooting for mobile phones. It will restore your phone to its original factory settings, erasing all your data in the process. Because of this, it’s important to back up the information before you do a factory reset.

There are lots of reasons why you might want to Factory Reset your Samsung device. Whether you're giving your phone to someone else and you don't want them to access your information, or maybe you're having trouble and need to start from scratch. Factory Resetting a mobile device is not reversible. Please make sure all of your information is saved to a backup somewhere else before attempting to reset your phone or tablet.

In case the issue still occurs. Please visit the nearby service center they will check the issue physically.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes