Original topic:

S21 ultra - pros & cons?

(Topic created on: 02-11-2021 11:17 PM)
Prathy
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy S
Hi members... my friend wants to buy s21 ultra from UAE. 
I recommended to go ahead - any users hav any valuable suggestions , pls let us know..
tx
14 Comments
ExTr3m1sT
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
I would never recommend based on my experience with their last flagship device and many reported issues with the latest s21 series in the same forum as well.
So keep in mind these factors!
Prathy
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
thanks friends.. i was really looking into the cons. i wud surely suggest these to my friend to consider these..
0 Likes
IrshadIbrahim
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
i would recommend galaxy s 21 ultra because of the looks and specs with it. best camera, we can really make shot movie with it.
Mimzzz
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
I would not recommend the s21 ultra in specific (idk about normal s21), it over heats like crazy, i went to samsung service and they changed my phone, gave me a new one, still same issue! it charges terribly while you are using another app, and the heat from the phone is not bearable. Camera quality is amazing, but seriously not worth all the trouble for the price! my s8+ never did this!
Galaxy S
strongly recommended as the Galaxy S21 ultra 5G has the best and latest Samsung innovation plus you can use the Spen along with the device.