Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy S

My name -yashwant singh
Mobile no-917310312108
Model number- SM-G998BZSGINL
SERVICE NUMBER- 4326498432

Dear samsung india
 I purchased samsung galaxy s21 ultra dated 15/06/2021 , from that day my divce get heat and heat means overheating , like it will employed in 2 or 3 minutes , I contacted customer care they give me some instruction for reducing over heating online but they failed after that they said to me go for service center , I went service centre ,there service centre person told me that your device has big manufacturing defect and can't be repair and suggested me that your device is within under14 days older so our policy is to replace the defected product . But from now no progress in your service ,my device is there till now . I had listen that samsung is very promising company to their customers. But my problem did not resolve yet .Now I think it is better for me if I went for apple that is also good brand . So lastly I want to say that pls resolve my problem . And replace my device because it is only 7 days older n I am facing issue from frist day 
Thxxx

2 Comments
nvsam
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
Samsung phones useless,,,,waste of money,,I am facing the same issue
0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please visit this mentioned link to resolve your device heating issue: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/why-the-device-heats-up-during-use/

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes