Original topic:

S21 ultra heating issue.

(Topic created on: 04-08-2021 09:42 PM)
Shini_gami
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
FYI MY DEVICE IS JUST 1 WEEK OLD ( USED ONLY FOR 3 DAYS AND WAS IN SERVICE CENTER FOR 4 DAYS) No solution. Requesting a replacement denied, refund denied. 

Samsung doesn't care about heating. Mind all temperature here mentioned are battery temperature. Cpu temperature will be at least 20celcius higher. 

The testing guidelines for heating are so substandard. They expect customers spending 1 lakh rupees to keep the environment temperature always cool between 25c to 30c. Then use display settings fhd+ and standard 60hz refresh rate. Donot do multiple tasks at same time. Donot charge device while using the phone for anything. Don't do calls over 10 mins length. Don't use camera for more then 10 mins. And more such awesome settings to test the device.

As per them in these conditions the device can heat upto 46c which is fine. While in Real we all know that these testing settings are moronic. People will use qhd+ settings at 120hz. People will need to do multiple tasks together. We will ahev to make longer phone calls. And still samsung doesn't consider the device heating problem.

And then the customer service agents won't properly help you. The Asm of the region will plainly deny to help you. And samsung says they are the best. I say Samsung maybe the best but the people working for Samsung the guidelines defined by Samsung is just plain pathetic, substandard and purely their to embezel money. 

See for the attachments yourself. 

14 Comments
Galaxy S

now wonder what these exynos devices gonna do when real SUMMER april-july kicks in 😛

0 Likes
Shini_gami
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
In literal sense 1st degree burns. If you use the device. In summer you can keep the device as showpiece and in winters as a heater.
VIGNESH_A31
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
🤣
0 Likes
sunny86t
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Truely said
0 Likes
Brocksran
Active Level 4
Galaxy S

https://twitter.com/i/status/1379066133873975299
I am also having a similar issue with my S21 Ultra. 
They are not going to refund or exchange the device. 
Kindly check my tweet and also retweet the same.

0 Likes
Samsung_Support1
Options
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please visit this mentioned link to resolve your device heating issue: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/why-the-device-heats-up-during-use/

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Anak1n
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
I can feel you man.. install https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.paget96.batteryguru to get graph of temperature.. this really helpful to understand. My device went for 46°c+ while using 100x zoom feature in few minutes. Seems to be software issues.
0 Likes
Shini_gami
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
The problem is samsung doesn't care.
0 Likes
Anak1n
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Nobody cares.. that's harsh reality. I wanted to visit service center, but that's the reason I didn't . That's why I am collecting data before visiting service center. If it's software problem, then that can be fixed with update, but for hardware problem, replacement is the only solution.
0 Likes