Original topic:

S21 ultra heat like heater

(Topic created on: 04-19-2021 09:23 PM)
lakhotiagroups
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy S
Hello everyone plz donot purchase s21 ultra its heat like heater and may be blast . And dev is not pushing any update to stop heat
9 Comments
SuRRealSaGar
Expert Level 2
Galaxy S
Does it heat during normal usage or during video call camera usage?
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Normal use
0 Likes
SuRRealSaGar
Expert Level 2
Galaxy S
Bro that's not good ...
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Keep calm and go to SC for firmware reinstall.
Ravi0883
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Try once to factory reset
0 Likes
rock1232
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Try these steps it might help

Turn off your device-
Recovery mode me jaane ke 3 steps.
Choose any of these
Connect c type earphones or connect your device with laptop make sure your laptop is on .
Press and hold power button and volume up button .
When android logo appears release thes keys . Then tap on wipe cache partition and then tap on reboot system now. If problem persist do the following steps to enter in recovery mode and then do hard reset and make sure to take backup of your device
And if still the problem isn't solved then you need to go to service center authorized one .
If this information helped you tap on 3 dots to accept my solution 😁
0 Likes
scorpioMKH
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
My experience with S21 Ultra is different and No offense ... it is good phone by Samsung... I am using S21 Ultra(512 GB Version) for almost 2 months and didn't face any of the issues. It do heat,which is not above normal, especially when we use all the hefty functions,mode and features of the phone.
0 Likes
Cs member1
Active Level 4
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please visit this mentioned link to resolve your device heating issue: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/why-the-device-heats-up-during-use/

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Galaxy S
We do not bear this
0 Likes