Did you mean: 

Original topic:

S21 ultra free s pen

(Topic created on: 10-23-2021 08:02 PM)
Jacques2109
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
Hi all, how do i claim my free s pen from mtn? I got my phone and need to claim here to get my s pen. Please assist
10 Comments
Tsogo_sam05
Options
Galaxy S

How to claim the S21 ultra clear view cover and S Pen?

1. Purchase your Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G at any participating retailer.

2. Purchase and activate the qualifying device, open the Samsung Members App and log in.

3. Click on the Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G promotion and follow the prompts.

4. Upload your proof of purchase. Complete and submit the online form with your details.

5. Once you have successfully submitted your form, you will receive a tracking number.

6. Once your form and proof of purchase have been successfully validated you will receive a congratulatory message by way of e-mail.

7. The courier company will then arrange delivery of your Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G, S Pen and Clear View Cover within 4 weeks, depending on region and delivery details.

8. Buy your phone at samsung.com/za/ and claim your gift at checkout. 

The new device and gifts will be delivered to the address provided.

Jacques2109
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Thanx i managed to get it sorted
MsTee
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
I would like to know how you got it sorted. I can't find the promotion anywhere even after updating and logging out and then in again. Still nothing.
0 Likes
Jacques2109
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
I searched samsung s pen promo on google. Got onto samsungs website. Clicked on promo and it opened up in samsung members and followed instructions.

You cannot upload a pdf, so screenshot your invoice and attach it

https://www.samsung.com/za/offer/galaxy-s21-ultra-cover-promo/thumbnail/

Let me know if you come right.
0 Likes
MsTee
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
Not at all. The link takes to the website yes. Step by step is there and also 2 promos that are gryed out can't click on them either.
0 Likes
Jacques2109
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Are you in south africa?
0 Likes
Tsogo_sam05
Options
Galaxy S

Hi, PitsoINC we apologize for the inconvenience that has been caused, kindly contact the following number (+27876550515) for further assistance with the banner not appearing.

0 Likes
MsTee
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
Yes
0 Likes
Jacques2109
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Weird. That worked for me. Try googling s pen promo samsung and maybe see if you come right.

I wish i could assist further mate.

Or maybe go to a samsung store or where you got your phone from
0 Likes