Original topic:

S21 ultra call history issue

(Topic created on: 02-01-2021 09:14 PM)
kpundir
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
Call history of call logs is blank when click on view more for a contact and call recording are displayed but can not be played within phone app. Any one else having this issue and know how to resolve. Samsung support has no idea whats going on.

0 Likes
Galaxy S
Clear cache/data of phone apps..and try
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
🤣😆
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
Bixby bat nehi sunta , device thanda nehi hota , features 3 month nehi tikta ,battery me charge nehi rahta , game me player lag ki waja se age nehi badhta , babaji forum se nehi Bhagta....aab ie naya issue🤣🤣😆
0 Likes
kpundir
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Cleared cache of all phone, call and calender apps. Still the same. any more suggestions?
Galaxy S
Clearing Cache will not help you try to clear data and also give all permission to the Phone app.
also try to uninstall latest version by :
app information > click on 3-dots on top-right corner > select uninstall latest version.
This will take you to the first or initial version of the Phone app.
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
before doing he below comment first take a backup in smartswitch and continue doing things
Galaxy S
Oh ! i forgot about it.
Well thanks for reminding about the backup but he don't actually need smart switch for backup, he can do backup to samsung cloud from settings too 😉
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
ok...ohh i didnt know that smart cloud can also be used as backup for contacts...thanks
0 Likes
Galaxy S
If problem still persist try to restart your phone and also you can contact Samsung by remote support.

Screenshot_20210201-192941_Samsung Members_88534.jpg

Screenshot_20210201-192924_Samsung Members.jpg

0 Likes
Galaxy S
If you find my comments helpful please give your time to 👍click on like button.
0 Likes