Original topic:

S21 ultra brought from abroad JIO 5G or Airtel 5G not working

(Topic created on: 01-31-2023 02:01 PM)
Heisenbergs21ultra
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy S

I'm not able to connect to JIO 5G nor Airtel 5G from the phone S21 Ultra which I brought abroad. I understand it may be because of the difference in SA update. Is there a way to manually fix it?

36 Comments
Parminder479
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Check the 5g frequency of your mobile with model number in gsmarena website
Airtel 5g frequency.. n8 (900Mhz) n3 (1800Mhz) n1 (2100Mhz) n78 (3300Mhz)
Jio 5g frequency.. n28, n78, and n258.
If above frequency shown under your mobile model then contact jio or airtel customer care and don't need to ask customer care that your mobile is from abroad.. Sure your problem sort out with customer care
0 Likes
vprm_vpr
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
It doesn't work i have tried talk to them many times and all the bands u have mentioned actually are supported on my device
0 Likes
diazrana82
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
Reset your phone completely, when it will start to rebuild, it automatically download the Jio n Airtel 5g bands settings.
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Check any software update available!

check 5G enabled:

settings/connections/ mobile network/Network mode/5G auto connect
0 Likes
Rama2321970
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
Super
0 Likes
cs-member11
Options
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Thank you for sharing your concern. We acknowledge your query and apologize for the same. We would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, that our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.

Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report).

Note. please attach the error log file within 15 minutes of the error occurring.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
cs-member11
Options
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We acknowledge your query and apologize for the same. To resolve your device network issue please visit this link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/samsung-galaxy-smartphone-how-to-optimise-network-...

In case the issue still occurs. Please register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
vprm_vpr
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Same problem mine is s21 5g from uk exynos version
0 Likes
ottohightower
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Hey I fixed this problem on my a53 which I got from Australia... now I'm able to get 5g from both airtel and jio .. It's a little process to do ...
0 Likes