Original topic:

S21 ultra 5G auto focus issue

(Topic created on: 03-05-2022 12:38 PM)
Faizan14322
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
I have recently purchased the galaxy s21 ultra 5G, however there is a issue with the focus of camera app, same goes with instagram, and other social media platform

When I click photo with 0.6X everything seems good

But when I click picture with 1X the picture is blurry and not clear

Going above working fine.

I have even tried to reset setting for camera app deleted caches cleared data but still issue persists.

Is it worth to buy a 1 lakh rs phone, facing such issue.

Hate samsung for this

iPhone was best..it seems like I have done a mistake switching from apple devices

40 Comments
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
I guess you should visit the service center. Your particular handset may be having some issues in the primary camera module. There is no point in blaming the whole Mercedes company if one unit has a faulty head light right?
Also you should check the negative reviews of iphones. There are negatives for all things!. I have seen terrible customer reviews for iphones on different forums. People always project the negatives of the products they purchase. There are very few people who posts about the positives.
Faizan14322
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
I can understand, but I have read many article over here with same issue might be update issue
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Oh ok..if there are many devices with same issue,then Samasung is responsible and should acknowledge the issue.
Eg: the s20pls series is having serious display issues after updates. Yet they are not acknowledging the problem.
Faizan14322
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Yes, bro this is something which needs to be addressed via OTA update as soon as possible, people saying it was fine earlier when updated android 12 this is happening .6x and rest work fine in auto focus but only the issue is with 1X in camera app and social media as well
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
If many are facing this then definitely it's software related.
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Ok👍
Surajo77
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
same issue bro Screenshot_20221011_210753_Samsung Members_1000012201_1665502705.jpg
0 Likes
Abby1987
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
Yes...earlier I faced it, then after an update it got resolved but after another update it went back to being blurry
0 Likes