Original topic:

S21 ultra 14 days old | Lag and hangs

(Topic created on: 04-15-2021 02:31 PM)
Santiktechie
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
Hello All,

Can any one advise how can i fix this issue as my phone is having 7 gb free ram and storage is 30% used. But still when i open applications some times the phone gets hanged and i need to restart it. After restart i will get an option to send the issue to samsung but still no fix.

And couldnt claim active 2 watch as well yet...!!

I got the phone from samsung authorised dealer and it was advised that i will get an link in 72 hours to claim watch or you will get an option in 'for you" section in samsung shop.

But haven't received yet. I have contacted custimer care many times but evry time they give different answers. Some cse says that their is no watch offer, some say tge offer is expired. CAN ANY ONE ADVISE HOW SHOULD I CLAIM MY WATCH?

Regards,
Santhik N.
27 Comments
SuRRealSaGar
Expert Level 2
Galaxy S
First does your phone lags or hangs while you google services like Gpay or Gmail or any other services.
2nd since your phone is 17 days old means you purchased at the end of march .
Right now the offer is redeemable for people who bought before 25th of march..
People who bought after 25th like you and me ( I got mine on 27th ).
Offer will be redeemable after end of this week or starting of next week .
0 Likes
Santiktechie
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
Thank you, facing issues while using services like gpay and gmail
0 Likes
SuRRealSaGar
Expert Level 2
Galaxy S
Yes as expected . Lemme share my post i posted few days back .
Even i faced the same .
Santiktechie
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
But they didnt mention this while buying phone.😔
0 Likes
SuRRealSaGar
Expert Level 2
Galaxy S
https://r2.community.samsung.com/t5/Tech-Talk/Gmail-Google-Pay-other-Android-apps-crash-tech-giant-w...

Here's the solution brother. Just uninstall the Android Web View Updates. And you'll be good to go.

Even i got scared when my phone froze and restarted on it's own while using Gpay.
0 Likes
SuRRealSaGar
Expert Level 2
Galaxy S
Bro. Even they didn't knew about it .
I've talked to Samsung Shop representative Number of times for update on offer redemption.
Don't worry I'll update you here when the offer will be live.
Santiktechie
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
Can you help me with a way to redeem watch early, as im going overseas on 17th and wont be back for approx 1 year and samsung says they cannot ship the watch overseas.
And i got s21 ultra and s21 as their was a watch off with the models. The main reason of purchase was beacuse of the watch with the phone. Now im stuck as im not gonna be able to use it.

This sales person gave **bleep** news mentioning you can avail in 72 hrs and within 7 days it will be shipped.

I dont know how they can promise wrong things in their official store.😔😔

Very disappointing experience for me and even the customer care is the same.

They made false promises and all the lies. And im affected due to it..😔😔
0 Likes
SuRRealSaGar
Expert Level 2
Galaxy S
Oh man , that's unfortunate but until they make the offer live there's noway you can redeem it early.
Even i purchased mine coz watch offer was there.

I'm sorry nobody can redeem it before the stated time.
0 Likes