Original topic:

S21+ overheating!

(Topic created on: 05-10-2021 12:45 PM)
RuchirRohan
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
Hi, I had recently written on the same forum regarding my 2 days old S21+ (E2100 Indian Model) heating up even with less than normal usage. I installed a couple of temp monitors and to my surprise the battery was at 30°C when I woke up and just shot up a crazy 5°C with just Instagram. I don't think this is anywhere close to the normal temperatures a phone hits with such apps. Anyone encountering the same problem? Also, all the softwares are updated.
5 Comments
Galaxy S
Dont use any temp monitors it kills your device
Try to restart your phone
0 Likes
RuchirRohan
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
Thanks for that advice, but I tried factory resetting the device but it still got hot with almost no strenuous apps.
0 Likes
bhautiksuchak
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Same problem in my s21+
Samsung me hamesha se ye problem he
0 Likes
Samsung_Support1
Options
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please visit this mentioned link to resolve your device heating issue: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/why-the-device-heats-up-during-use/

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
cs_member8
Options
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please visit this mentioned link to resolve your device heating issue: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/why-the-device-heats-up-during-use/

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes