Original topic:

S21+ overheating

(Topic created on: 05-09-2021 12:43 AM)
RuchirRohan
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
Bought myself a new S21+ on the 6th of May. Noticed a bit of heating during the initial setup, but that's understandable. A couple of hours later, I was scrolling thru IG and watching YT videos when I felt the device warming up almost to ~35°C. Today I installed CODM to check the performance but I was deeply disappointed with the sudden increase in temp almost to 46°-48°C with just 24 mins of gaming. A fix for this will be greatly appreciated.
7 Comments
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Are you updated to the latest software? Because I heard that it resolves all heating issues. Please check once.
0 Likes
RuchirRohan
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
Yup, I was expecting the new update to solve the heating issue but unfortunately it didn't☹️
0 Likes
AkashNayak
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Their is going to be a new firmware update for S21 series between (12 may - 15 may) it might solve this issue
0 Likes
AkashNayak
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Current may firmware version is G996BXXU3AUDA
New (may 12-may 15) firmware version is G996BXXU3AUE1
0 Likes
RuchirRohan
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
Would you suggest me to keep this device till then or get a replacement?
0 Likes
deep5163
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Same issue facing in s21 ultra
0 Likes
cs_member8
Options
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please visit this mentioned link to resolve your device heating issue: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/why-the-device-heats-up-during-use/

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes