Did you mean: 

Original topic:

S21+ high temperature when charging

(Topic created on: 04-16-2021 01:27 PM)
AjayMay
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy S
So samsung hypes us up about their phones and then they disappoint me...as soon as the 21 series was available to purchase..I purchased it its been 2 months an a few weeks an this phone has been over heating in the first week I had it now its doing it whiles charging its frustrating! ....it's bad!!!

0 Likes
7 Comments
ioan12
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
you must decrease the brighness and wait 2 min
0 Likes
AjayMay
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Thanks I get that bt isn't my phone smart enough... for me not to do all those things...I mean spending this amount of money just to get a bed warmer?
0 Likes
M2NGWA
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
High brightness and hotspot enabled? And you are trying to charge? Switch them off
0 Likes
Dave21
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Bruh, you don't use your phone while it's charging. Let alone max brightness at 10pm with Hotspot on😂
0 Likes
AjayMay
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Dude I can do wat the hell I want you, you utilize your phone your way bt still doesn't change the way they advertised this chip....as if it's the ish...I use full brightness coz it works for me..as for Hotspot I get better speeds on my cellular network as with my home wifi route
0 Likes
Maps_sam07
Options
Galaxy S

Hi, AjayMay kindly optimize your device.

1. From the home screen, swipe either up or down to access apps.
2. Tap Settings.
3. Tap Battery and Device care.
4. Tap Optimize now.

If the issue persists, please perform a soft reset of your device.

Press and hold the power and volume down buttons for about 10 seconds.

*The device may take a screenshot, however, keep holding the buttons for a few more seconds.

0 Likes
AjayMay
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Thank you for a positive comment 🤙
0 Likes