S21 heating issue

(Topic created on: 02-19-2021 07:27 PM)
Samsunguser22
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy S

After purchase of S21 I Started facing heating issue

to resolve the issue I have visited Service Care center of Kandivali east

1st day they checked my phone & accepted that phone was heating so they told me to format entire phone & they installed updated Software on phone. After update of software they gave my phone back & told me to use for 24 hrs & report if phone still heats

Next day my phone was still heating hence I again visited the service center . They took my phone for technical check & told that they will revert in 24 hrs after proper checking by technician.

Today I called them to get status of my phone. As per technician following are the views:

1. Phone is getting heated with NORMAL USE of Youtube, Camera but is within the parameter set by Samsung.
  2. As per him on turning on the camera temperature raises to 38 to 42 (which on earlier call he accepted as 48,49 degree) but is within the parameter set by Samsung.
  3. He continuously shared single view that heating of the phone is within the parameters set by Samsung.

Samsung by upgrading its processors expects its customers to use phone with getting heated.

Now as a customer was I informed before purchasing the Phone on box or through user manual that phone would get heated upto 42 degree which is normal as per Samsung. If they had informed I would have not bought the phone.

Why would I purchase phone which gets heated with normal usage that too after paying Rs 73999/- for the phone. I have already used three S series phones S5,S7 & S9+ but have never faced issue with heating of phone on regular usage.

This is worst experience for me & first time S series phone has troubled me. I called multiple times to customer care raised complained but I am getting same reply from executive that Senior person is not available to attend your call we would arrange a call back in 30mins. I called twice with interval of 1 hour but still have not got any call.

My phone is already with Samsung care center would request you to please process my refund for S21 as there is not point in replacing phone for which Samsung has set high temperature parameters.

12 Comments
Rajv
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
search refresh rate control on Google
0 Likes
PANKS1
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
reach out to samsung ceo office via website
0 Likes
Samsung_Support1
Options
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please visit this mentioned link to resolve your device heating issue: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/why-the-device-heats-up-during-use/

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes