Galaxy S

8 Comments
ㅤ
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
4h 54m for ...66% ..
is good..
Galaxy S
Thats my dad phone fun fact it reamins most of time on 4g and has exynos 2100 not bad for a flagship chip it can push 7 hours on 120 hz
ㅤ
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
so wht...?
34% is still remains..

and battery usage depends upon the apps' activity and background processes and checks.. and network connectivities .... and more over battery capacity.

my phone has 6000mah .. i use it whole day in single charge.
0 Likes
iamrohitkm
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Rite I am also using s21 ultra with Exynos 2100 and I will get around 5 to 6 hrs SOT on 120Hz FHD resolution. Once i had got close to 7.5 hrs SOT. The chipset is good.
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Yup
0 Likes
yashrajora
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Very nice. Strangely mine is max 4 hours SOT and battery level at 20%
vkk178
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

Max 4 hrs sot ..Looks like either hardware  or OS is not optimized . Also throttling  is there frequently  and you'll  notice wildly unpredictable performance  & benchmark  scores .For what's supposed to be a Topend - 1 device it should have been better .Let's hope next update  fixes these issues 

Update  : I suspect many of the pre-installed samsung  apps / bloatware could be the cause for battery  idle drain.Many of them running in the bg ..  There are nearly 200+ samsungapps pre-installed  🤦‍.  Could samsung pl reduce the no of apps in the next update 

0 Likes
pateldeep1417
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Put all unnecessary apps in deep sleep mode it may increase battery life
0 Likes