Original topic:

S21 fe

(Topic created on: 02-10-2023 07:11 PM)
rf8992
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
Will the camera quality improve once this phone gets ONE UI 5.1. The camera quality has degraded now after the November security patch update????
5 Comments
satdidoS21FE
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
You are 100% correct but can't say Samsung will improve camera i am saying because in many videos they say new features introduced but no were they said camera improved i hope it should be improved
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Front camera me bahot problem hai Night me aur bhi jyada
0 Likes
PrashiPatel
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
Some S21FE users are full of praise for the cameras while some air a lot of complaints, really this inconsistency is incomprehensible.. is it a hardware issue or a software one Samsung should find out and try to resolve the glitches
0 Likes
cs_member8
Options
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung member,

Greetings from Samsung customer support.

Thank you for sharing your concern. We acknowledge your query and apologize for the same. We apologize for the inconvenience you are facing And please follow the easy troubleshooting steps which might help to solve the issue.
Check the physical condition of your camera lens.

1. Broken camera lens.
2. Scratchy camera lens.

Please check there is no laminated or tempered glass pasted on the camera.

Use a microfiber cloth or a cleaning wipe. Gently remove the fingerprint, dirt, and dust from the camera lens.

If the issue has not been resolved then Reset camera settings
Please follow the below steps:

Step1: From the home screen tap on Camera.
Step2: Tap on Settings.
Step3: Scroll up and tap on Reset settings.
Step4: Tap on Reset.

In case the issue still occurs. Please register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback >Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
rf8992
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Really the camera quality has degraded so much that you can sy that the quality is near to lower mid range phones. This is my opinion what about you.....