Original topic:

S21 Was showing charging sign but wasn't charging

(Topic created on: 04-30-2021 12:09 AM)
Taurean19
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
A strange thing happened today. My wife and my phone (both S21) was getting charged through Trio wireless charging. While her phone was showing progress, mine was not. 

Even though my phone was showing the charging sign, I wasn't getting "19 min until full" sort of description that we usually get below battery percentage sign (this was appearing on my wife's phone)... Even after connecting with Type C cable with original Samsung charger it was not making any progress and display lacked "19 min until full" message. 

There wasn't any improvement even after restarting my phone. It corrected automatically after 10 minutes or so...

Thanks, 
Kapil

4 Comments
Galaxy S
Might be a normal glitch,but if same happens again,drop feedback to Samsung via Samsung members app
junaidqureshi
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
How?
0 Likes
Samsung_Support1
Options
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please visit this mentioned link to resolve your charging related issue: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/battery-not-charged-charging-related-issue/#:~:tex...

To resolve your device network issue please visit this link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/samsung-mobile-network-issues/#:~:text=1%20Check%2....

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Taurean19
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
These are standard protocol. My Samsung Trio and 3 new Samsung 25W Charger purchased were showing the same. We tried with different OEM wires...it appeared to be an issue which may be fixed with a system update. I will sure come forward if I face this again...all are new Samsung devices so..
0 Likes