Original topic:

S21 Ultra

(Topic created on: 04-28-2021 09:29 PM)
dhruv18
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy S
Now this is what I am talking about. Exynos 2100, hats off. S21U Camera system, magnificent! Display, 120hz WQHD+, Mesmerising! Thank you Samsung for such a Magnificent phone. Of course the design is just as amazing. All the mistakes with the previous S20 series are overcome by Samsung and this is what makes me more excited about the future smartphones. 

Ps.: Please release the new Galaxy Book series in India. Those are some amazing and beautiful pieces of hardware and if like to use them. 
11 Comments
Galaxy S
How much SOT are you getting?
0 Likes
dhruv18
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
SOT?
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Screen on time. Like if you charge it up to 100 and then how long you can use your phone keeping the screen on.
0 Likes
dhruv18
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
I never charge my phone to 100, I charge it up to 80% and I have 120hz WQHD+ Resolution and I have around 6 to 7 hours of battery life which is pretty decent. I havent been able to make my phone dead evrr since I have started using it.
Ravi0883
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
There are need of some optimization.
dhruv18
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Like?
0 Likes
Ravi0883
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Heating issue. Faster battery drain. Little bit fast charging. Better CPU GPU performance. Smooth animation better Night mode Sharp Image. Better and stable Network reception and much more.
dhruv18
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
In my opinion, heating is not an issue, cpu gpu can improve, animations agreed, camera a little bit, network is great. I havent got any issues in that area.
0 Likes
Ravi0883
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Some user complaining about heating issue and network is not so strong in weaker network zone. So some improvements are much welcomed. BTW ye dil maange more. 😁😁