Original topic:

S21 Ultra vs iPhone 12Pro Max...

(Topic created on: 02-28-2021 10:40 AM)
scorpioMKH
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy S
After using both phones... it is very clear.... when it is about basics and refined user experience Apple is way a head of Android. If ready to pay more than 1 Lakh for a phone,  then Apple is best option.
10 Comments
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
What about freedom of usage?
scorpioMKH
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Freedom is in our mind... that's what my view.... 😇. And I did mention specifically that "if paying 1 Lakh for phone, then"
0 Likes
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Freedom is in your mind, but if you cannot execute, then it won't work out :) Android is a lot better then iOS
scorpioMKH
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
When some one ready to pay 1 Lakh for a phone... he did choose his freedom.... don't you think???
0 Likes
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
It completely depends on a person as to what OS he or she will choose, but if you ask me, whether I pay 1 lakh or 50 thousand, I would prefer more freedom. Android is for me. We get a lot more with Android. iOS still has a lot of catching up to do :)
Galaxy S
'freedom in our mind' my **bleep**, they restrict every single thing in it,
Galaxy S
s21 u
0 Likes
KavUtk
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
I might disagree with this analysis as I myself use Galaxy Note 20 Ultra and iPhone 12 pro max.
And from my experience, I still love Android mkre than iOS as Android gives a friendly experience with more freedom to explore the functionality of the platform.
I found iOS to be more restricted when it comes to use the platform to its full potential.
scorpioMKH
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
I did compare S21 Ultra... not Note20 Ultra. I bought S21 after selling Note20 Ultra and I regret it most. Note series is best option in Android.