Did you mean: 

Original topic:

S21 Ultra speakers faulty

(Topic created on: 02-19-2021 11:08 AM)
bananarang
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy S
Am I the only one with a faulty speaker? My phone makes a crackling sound when I put my speaker on high volumes.
I have reported this numerous times, but Samsung care keeps on responding with useless thing like soft reseting my device even though I have done that EVERY time they ask me to.
As you guys know the device is pretty expensive and I expect a premium experience with the phone. The experience and help I am getting at the moment is pathetic and useless. I will not pay for a faulty device. Samsung SHOULD fix their problem.
4 Comments
Ryan9mm
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Is this on all sounds all the time or when you play music via Samsu g Music stored on your device?. Typically you will receive a warning message when turning the volume up high but that is for your hearing.

If the crackling sound is while playing music it might be the recording quality of the saved sound tracks.
0 Likes
bananarang
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
it is with all sounds. Gps voice, ringtone, spotify, apple music, youtube all gives the same problem
0 Likes
Ryan9mm
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
When did you purchase/receive your new phone?. There is a 7 day store guarantee that you can take it back within 7 days to be checked and if found faulty they will replace the phone. If older than 7 days then you will have to contact Samsung about a warranty claim. Maybe the best option is to find your nearest Samsung store and visit them if older than 7 days
0 Likes
bananarang
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
28th of Jan. Yea, I'll probably do that