Original topic:

S21 Ultra power button loose!!!

(Topic created on: 04-13-2021 04:31 PM)
Doub1ex
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy S
I just use this phone around 1 week, and the power button already feeling loose compare to volume button. This is should be the premium phone! Since I bought it from Samsung.com, so where should I go and fix it? 
Brocksran
Active Level 4
Galaxy S

I went to them.  They said they will order a Power button replacement and it can be replaced from the outside. Without opening the device.
I don't know man..

Its like I spent huge amount on this device and it ended up with issues. 

0 Likes
Doub1ex
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
For me also not fixing, it's cleaning. They clean the power button for you. After cleaning you can feel the button getting little tight. So I'm avoiding to use power button now lol
0 Likes
Galaxy S

Same issue bro.

I think is prevalent issue among the s22 ultra devices.

They are saying it will not cover in warrenty.

Buying a premium mobile is a joke here.

Amid buying mobiles at high cost we are getting cheap stuff.

0 Likes
Galaxy S
#هاي @مستر
شكرا لكم
ع الافاده
ونرجو
منكم المزيد لتحسين خدماتكم لعملائكم
ولجوده عاليه
التميز والرقي

0 Likes
Viraf
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy S
I am using the S21 ultra and have a loose power button since day 1 of launch. I never payed attention towards the same thinking this is the real deal, until I came across this post as this button has been annoying me eversince.

You think Samsung stores gonna charge me for getting the same fixed?
0 Likes
Doub1ex
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
You can see mu post comment, it's not fix, it's clean up. Just bring your phone to the official Samsung shop pls
0 Likes
Galaxy S

Same issue bro.

And yes they are charging for the same.

The most barbarous customer service ever seen, that too for such premium level customers. 

0 Likes
Members_GgnJwLt
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

This is extremely disappointing, we are buying one of the most premium phones they offer only to see this happen, same with my phone not even 2 days use, I felt the click is not as sturdy, and now it seems very wobbly and does not click as it should sometimes it does not press!

Frustrating as hell, and to top everything off Samsung services centers are now closed for the sinhalease/tamil new year here in sri lanka

0 Likes
Doub1ex
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
I found one solution, use official case, which can cover your power button. It's work from my S21 Ultra.
0 Likes
Galaxy S

Same issue bro.

And yes they are charging for the same.

The most barbarous customer service ever seen, that too for such premium level customers. 

0 Likes