Original topic:

S21 Ultra getting 9 to 10 hrs SOT with standard refresh rate

(Topic created on: 03-02-2021 11:58 AM)
s4s
Active Level 7
Options
Galaxy S
Surprised to see using one UI home as main, got 9 to 10 SOT with standard 60Hz and LED cover. (My setup: Work profile configured and sync, 2 gmail accounts, twitter, whatsapp, signal, wifi always ON, camera is max 30 mins use, gps/bluetooth off, dual sim, no chrome and only samsung browser for about an hr min, One UI home)

However when adaptive is used it is getting 7 to 8 hrs SOT but I see no visible difference in UI experience for my use. It appears adaptive can still be improved to provide better battery life.

Not sure submitting a suggestion of improvement will make to their priority list.
6 Comments
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
9 to 10 hrs is really good. Will improve further with optimization and stability updates.
Galaxy S
That's really commendable
S_Kumar73
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
That's a good battery life. Check the battery without wifi, keep phone is on data,
0 Likes
s4s
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Its hard for me to check as I cannot live without wifi🤷🏻‍♂️
0 Likes
S_Kumar73
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Any abnormal heat while using cameras? I've seen some one posted a YouTube video where the phone itself closing the app and a popup says the phone is very hot, This fire video is in front of TV

Screenshot_20210301-072635_WhatsApp_47632.jpg

0 Likes
s4s
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
AUB9 the latest software they resolved most of the heating issues but still some specific ones may be present. I heard from my friend with note 20 ultra too faced heating issues, he found the heating culprit is one ui 3.1 sw, he downgraded to one ui 2.5 no heating issues faced.
0 Likes