Did you mean: 

Original topic:

S21 Ultra for gaming **bleep**

(Topic created on: 09-10-2021 05:21 PM)
Fatimapubg
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
S21 ultra performs poorly in gaming,specifically pubg. Despite been a high end device, 90 fps is unavailable, frame rate drops and the built in screen recorder makes your game impossible to play!
#s21ULTRA#pubg#gaming
0 Likes
7 Comments
bananarang
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
You should download the Samsung GameDriver from the Google Playstore. It should increase your performance by a milestone! Pubg has a max fps cap of 90fps and its unavailable because of the pubg developers, not Samsung.
Fatimapubg
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
I have done so, but as soon as I use the screen recorder my game starts to lag horribly that I am unable to play. I understand that pubg developers are the reason why we don't have 90 fps, but what's with the frame drops. A few Co players with the same device experience the same issues..I have the xynos version..
0 Likes
bananarang
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Use the GameBooster screen recorder
slizzyB
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Nah sir ..might be that you have high background activity..or network issues ...coze I'm.using A50 its pretty decent ..
Fatimapubg
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
I play on 20 ms.no network issues and I specifically use this phone for gaming so no other apps are running .besides the s21 ultra is not an ordinary phone even if I was running multiple apps, it shouldn't cause any issues
0 Likes
Tsogo_sam05
Options
Galaxy S

Hi, Fatimapubg haven't set up a Game Launcher yet, check out our step-by-step Guide Using Game Launcher on your Galaxy Device.

1. Launch the Game Launcher app.

2. Choose a Game to start playing

3. If you have set your Navigation bar to Full Gestures you will need to swipe down on your screen to access your Notification Panel and select Tap to open Game Launcher. If your Navigation bars are set to Navigation buttons then you will be able to swipe up on the screen and select the Game Tools icon.

4. Select from a range of Gaming options in the Game Booster menu.

* Pop-up Panel: This allows you to select up to 4 different apps to easily access whilst gaming. If you would like to customise your Pop-up Panel tap on and add/ remove your preferred apps.

DIscord: This allows you to share your Gameplay status with all your Discord friends.

Settings: This allows you to adjust your Gamer Booster settings.

Screen touch lock: Blocks accidental touches while you've paused the game, simply swipe across the screen to get back into gameplay.

Screenshot: Captures screenshots whilst playing your game

0 Likes
Alpheos
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Hi, Fatimapubg haven't set up a Game Launcher yet, check out our step-by-step Guide Using Game Launcher on your Galaxy Device.

A. Launch the Game Launcher app.

B. Choose a Game to start playing

C. If you have set your Navigation bar to Full Gestures you will need to swipe down on your screen to access your Notification Panel and select Tap to open Game Launcher. If your Navigation bars are set to Navigation buttons then you will be able to swipe up on the screen and select the Game Tools icon.
D. Select from a range of Gaming options in the Game Booster menu.

* Pop-up Panel: This allows you to select different apps to easily access whilst gaming. If you would like to customise your Pop-up Panel tap on and add/ remove your preferred apps.

* Settings: This allows you to adjust your Gamer Booster settings and give the game more RAM
* Screen touch lock: Blocks accidental touches while you've paused the game, simply swipe across the screen to get back into gameplay.
* Screenshot: Captures screenshots whilst playing your game
0 Likes