Kindly find the below reasons lead your phone warms up in order to avoid if you are doing any of them:
• While using the device in an environment, where the ambient temperature is higher, you may feel that the device is getting hotter than usual.
• Intensive camera use
• Using apps that require more power or using apps for extended periods
• While multitasking or when running many apps in the background
• Mobile use while charging
• Blocked ventilation
• Poor signal strength
• Charging the battery with a damaged USB cable
• Charging port is damaged or exposed to foreign materials, such as liquid, dust, metal powder, and pencil lead
Below are ways to cool your phone and keep it efficient:
• Keep the device updated with the latest software.
• Remove the phone’s case
• Move it apart from direct sunlight
• Reduce the display brightness
• Deactivate the Wi-Fi, GPS, and Bluetooth features when not using them
• Close apps that increase battery consumption or that run in the background when not in use
• Delete unnecessary files or unused apps
• Stop using the phone while charging
• For a device with a removable battery, the battery can be stored separately in locations with an ambient temperature of 0 °C to 45 °C.
If the issue continues, please bring the device to a Samsung Service Center to get it checked out by a technician.