Original topic:

S21 Ultra, ULTRA embarrassment!

(Topic created on: 09-06-2021 09:49 AM)
Coolkarni
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy S
Yesterday i visited some tourist place with friends and family i was taking pictures as usual after 20 mins of photoshoots and couple of videos phone got heated up so much that i got message "Camera cannot be used since phone temperature is too high" and i was not able to take photos for next 30 mins. It was such embarrassing moment everyone teased me saying "what an amazing 1 lakh phone" 
I have decided to move on to apple and never buy any flagships from Samsung.
14 Comments
Arulvivek
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
Samsung is least bothered about customer issues, I had raised plenty of time no respond at all
AlphaTrion
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
Looks like the latest flagship processors isn't even capable of handling that camera well for long.

That camera module already looks too heavy.
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!   

We apologize for your inconvenience. We would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, that our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.

Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Note. please attach the error log file within 15 minutes of the error occurred.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,   
Samsung Customer Support 

0 Likes
Galaxy S
Raja
0 Likes
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!   

We apologize for your inconvenience. We would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, that our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.

Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Note. please attach the error log file within 15 minutes of the error occurred.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards, 
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes