Atishay29
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy S
It's been two months ths I got the S21 Ultra. I had no complaints with the device apart from being bulky but I believe Samsung has gradually start showing its true colors or we could also blame the Exynos Processor for it. As per my recent post the device was getting over heated with gimbal in 5 minutes and camera was being closed due to the same, today while making a payment on gpay the display got freeze and the phone automatically hot restarted. Really could not expect this from such a premium smartphone. Samsung really needs to look into this. Regret buying S21 Ultra. 
15 Comments
vishal261214
Active Level 7
Options
Galaxy S
My s21 ultra working fine..
Atishay29
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy S
Lucky you ✌
0 Likes
kashish201
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy S
Heating issue in my s21 ultra
Atishay29
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy S
I have been started facing this recently. It's causing blunders rather being a pack of joy. I even keep clearing the memory though
0 Likes
Anak1n
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
Well, it's summer times, Device is gonna heat. If no. Of App installed is high, so processing. Then also it's gonna heat.
I am also facing heating issue, right now Device skin temperature is 41°c and all I am doing is some googling, chatting that's all.
0 Likes
Ravi0883
Expert Level 5
Options
Galaxy S
No regret yet.
Yikes
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
The freeze issue was with gpay . I made a post few days back coz i faced same issue as my s21 crashed 4 time then i figured out the issue .
On 23rd march google had the bug on google apps called Webview issue.
Lemme share it with you

"Please remove the Webview Update and then restart the phone. Here are the steps: Go settings > apps > tap the three dots in the top right corner > show system apps > search for Android System WebView > select Uninstall updates."

And if this helps please tap on 3 dots on my reply and accept as solution. Thanks
0 Likes
Atishay29
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy S
I've done almost 8 paymemts since morning but it just got freezed this time
0 Likes
Yikes
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
I know brother it's freezing on unfortunate times .. even i didn't realised it until it happened twice on the same day