Original topic:

S21 Ultra Charging or Slow Charging issue ?

(Topic created on: 04-29-2021 03:37 PM)
Anak1n
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy S
 Please see in attached screenshot, the phone is charging in HIGH and LOW form upto 50%. What I meant, it charges with high current for certain duration and then it charges with low current for certain duration. 
 Why it is not charging with high current for long duration . It does charges flat for longer duration but after 50% and till 60 or 65%. 
 Do note - All background apps are closed, no apps open, all wifi GPS is off, no use of phone in between in charging. 
Please consider me as above average User, so I have kept all this thing checked already, Name it and I would have already did it. 
 Device is not even 2 week old. And this behavior is seen consistently in every charge cycle. 
 Is this expected charging algorithm from Samsung? 
 Why it does not charge Flat with high current for longer duration, as explained above? Device - S21 Ultra and Charger - 25W Samsung charger .
Anyone can share this Charging graph for their's device, here Please??

22 Comments
Anak1n
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Thank, will wait for your graph... ,
And yes, I meant 5 to 50 %.. 😄
40% in 30mins is OK , let's see graph..then I will comment.
0 Likes
iamgroooot
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
Here it is 1% to 56% and upto 90%

Screenshot_20210429-132547_BatteryGuru.jpg

Screenshot_20210429-125720_BatteryGuru.jpg

Anak1n
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Well it seems S21 super fast charging is designed this way.. that's the reason I am asking other users to share that graph . Thus way we can confirm it's same for all S21 users.
Your charging pattern looks OK to me, as I am also having same pattern.
What I have learned so far, if you have battery temperature less than 35°c and you have good power in room's socket and you are not using your phone, then only it will charge fast.
By the way I asked same question to samsung support team and this what they replied (see screenshot). They replied in very generic manner and are not being specific, but still they gave a hint that charging is working fine as they designed.

Screenshot_20210429-153216_Samsung Members.jpg