Original topic:

S21 Ultra Charging Speed/Time

(Topic created on: 10-02-2021 12:03 AM)
SebinKC98
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy S
Hi, 
I tried charging the s21 ultra with the official Samsungs 25Watt TA800 charger and it takes 1hr 15/30 mins to charge from 30% to 100% even with both Fast charging and Super Fast Charging enabled in DeviceCare. Is it normal or is there any fault with the device?, I have have formatted the phone still it takes 1hr 15/30mins to full charge. Actually it should get fully charged under an hour like in just 40 to 50 minutes isn't it? Is there anyone facing the same issue? Is there any solution for this?
26 Comments
MohammedSijah
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
Hi Sebin,
Are you using the data cable that came along with the charger? The fast charging works only if the data cable supports that. Sometimes this may happen due to cable damage also. Try with a different cable.
SebinKC98
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Yes, I'm using the cable came with it, but still it takes about 1hr 30 mins to charge from 30% to 100%
0 Likes
SebinKC98
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
I just bought it recently like weeks back..
0 Likes
VikrantTambade
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
I too used similar charger provided with S21 Ultra bundle offer, and it do takes more than 1hr to charge from said range.
But I noticed, if we put it on airplane mode, then it charges more rapidly and this I prefer a lot.
MohammedSijah
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
But how come both fast and superfast require same durations? I haven't used superfast charging.
SebinKC98
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Just Fast charging shows around 1hr 30mins as estimated time ....while the super fast shows like 40 to 50 mins estimated time to reach 100% but these don't finish at the estimated time
0 Likes
VikrantTambade
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
I use super fast charging. I don't know about fast charge. Never checked.
0 Likes
SebinKC98
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
In my case if I plug.. it super fast charge just like 10 to 15% faster first , then after that it slows down like per min 1%...
0 Likes
VikrantTambade
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
Right now, my phone is at 56% and showing 41 minutes for fully charged through super fast charging. Screenshot_20211002-072239_One UI Home_66020.jpg