S21 Ultra 5g on Slot 2

(Topic created on: 01-23-2023 02:13 PM)
Maverick77
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy S
Hello Everyone.

Dear Samsung India,

I am writing to bring to your attention an issue with my Samsung S21 Ultra. I have noticed that the 5G network is not working on the second SIM slot. The phone can only connect to 5G on the first SIM slot. I have tried troubleshooting by switching SIM cards, restarting the phone, and checking for software updates, but the issue still persists.

This is causing inconvenience as I am unable to use the full potential of my phone and the extra features that it offers. I expect a quick resolution to this problem as I am a loyal Samsung customer. Please let me know the steps to be taken to fix this issue.

Thank you for your time and attention to this matter.

Sincerely,
MAVERICK

0 Likes
5 Comments
sudhakar35gm
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
All phones support only 5G + 4G or viceversa at a time. I think no phone supports 5G + 5G at a time. But 5G will work in both SIM slots when used seperately.
Samsung_nG9Q1S2
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

From Galaxy s22 ultra onwards it supports and provides the option of selecting 5g for both the modes.

16954739469816904819657320008335.jpg

0 Likes
sudhakar35gm
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
Is it the limitation of some phones?.

Will my S20 FE 5G and A52s 5G get dual 5G standby option?.
0 Likes
Maverick77
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Yes you are right ....but my problem is that even if airtel 5g was working on slot 1 as soon as i placed it on slot 2 5g wasn't working.
vinayshah
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
Check the settings for sim 2 in dual SIM options. Are cellular data and 5G enabled on 2nd Sim?
0 Likes