Original topic:

S21 Ultra 5G OVERHEATING

(Topic created on: 03-24-2021 12:23 AM)
Revo666
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
Now i had the worst experience with My S21 ultra device after a significant Overheating reached to 52 Celsius degrees when i just opened the camera !!!!! 
I am disappointed from such a critical issue, how samsung released this device without noticing this CLEAR PROBLEM!!!!!
I want a solution or return my money NOW... 
WE KNOW THAT ALL OF SAMSUNG PEOPLE KNOWS ABOUT THIS PROOBLEM, WHAT I WANT IS TO FIND A SOLUTION
15 Comments
Doub1ex
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
This is your first day use? I'm use Ultra like around 1 month, the first day open camera will heating up. But after few update of software, it's not heating anymore. Same like battery, the first week was horrible, but after use, not overheating anymore.
0 Likes
Revo666
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
it happened 3 times since i bought it one month ago, i use the camera frequently and shooting pics only ... i had the latest update but still the same
0 Likes
munnu12
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
I too facing the samw issue
0 Likes
EhabSyria
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Like me
0 Likes
bb91_SA71
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
Hai,

When running multiple apps, the CPU processes more tasks and as a result, additional heat is given off. 

Reasons your phone warms up

• During the initial setup after purchase or when restoring data 
• Intensive Camera use
• Using apps that require more power or using apps for extended periods 
• While multitasking (or, when running many apps in the background) 
• Exposed to Extreme Heat
• Blocked Ventilation 
• Poor Signal Strength
• Charging the battery with a damaged USB cable 
• Device’s multipurpose jack is damaged or exposed to foreign materials, such as liquid, dust, metal powder, and pencil lead.

Ways to Cool Your Phone and Keep It Efficient

• Keep the device updated with the latest software. 
• Remove the phone’s case
• Move it from direct sunlight
• Reduce the display brightness
• Deactivate the Wi-Fi, GPS, and Bluetooth features when not using them. 
• Close apps that increase battery consumption or that run in the background when not in use.
• Delete unnecessary files or unused apps. 

Once you’ve done this, try the following to avoid further overheats:

• Use Battery Saver mode.
• Clean up your phone to remove junk files.
• Reduce Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and GPS use unless needed.

Good luck 👍
0 Likes
Revo666
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
hi, heating up as a result of camera using is a shame on them... such a device with these features should be flawless .
kst82
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
really, use battery saver mode on a flagship $1000 phone to stop over heating?
you can't fix a hardware issue. why doesn't Samsung admit and recall.
SD122
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
If we have to do restrictions to overcome these issues than what is the use of spending such huge amount on samsung. We can get many cheaper option than samsung. If we are spending on samsung brand means there should be some dignity of the brand and its really very suprising that samsung is not accepting the issue and also not willing to resolve it.
EhabSyria
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
I contacted Samsung a while ago and they said that the problem will be solved 100 percent in the April update