Original topic:

S21 Ultra 120Hz lag

(Topic created on: 02-17-2022 04:36 AM)
Arfaa
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy S
After the January 2022 security patch update, 120Hz isn't working very well. It lags every little while and works like at 30Hz or something. This update is the worst thing ever happened, it's exactly a year since I got this phone and now this update. Anyone else experiencing the same issue? Anyone with any fix?
Arfaa
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
There's no solution yet, raise an Error report, bring it to Samsung's notice. I hope they fix it. It's really annoying.
0 Likes
Members_bj5MU9u
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S

Did the FHD thing work? Cause the refresh rate is bugging me like crazy

0 Likes
Arfaa
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Not really! But comparing FHD+ seems to lag lesser than QHD+ but still, it's there. Samsung needs to fix it. Next when it happens, I request all of you to do a screen recording of the same and report the error to Samsung.
0 Likes
SilentStorm1
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy S

Same issue, disaster. Any news yet? If they dont fix it we should all jump ship to Google Pixel.

0 Likes
Arfaa
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
And compromise on battery life? Never.
0 Likes
SilentStorm1
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy S

I wouldnt pay 50e for this glitched up screen, what battery life are you talking about. Imma get a seizure xD they went full circle from perfect phone to something thats ready for trash

0 Likes
Arfaa
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Lol xD I wouldn't disagree with your last statement. I regret updating to One UI 4.0
There's also error with Watch Active2 Plugin, it stops working every now and then. So if you have any Galaxy watch, it won't connect with your phone, even if it did, it'll disconnect on it's own and stays that way
0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We acknowledge your query and apologize for the same. We would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.

Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Note. please attach the error log file within 15 minutes of the error occurring.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards, 
Samsung Customer Support  

0 Likes
Arfaa
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
I've already reported this error more than 10 times but you guys are sleeping or perhaps you don't care to fix it. It was a good experience until your Jan 2022 crappy update. FIX THE **bleep** BUG!!
0 Likes
Blastaz
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Same here after january update
0 Likes