Original topic:

S21 Ultra 120Hz lag

(Topic created on: 01-23-2022 09:49 PM)
Arfaa
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy S
After the January 2022 security patch update, 120Hz isn't working very well. It lags every little while and works like at 30Hz or something. This update is the worst thing ever happened, it's exactly a year since I got this phone and now this update. Anyone else experiencing the same issue? Anyone with any fix?
Arfaa
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
I feel you. It's annoying.
0 Likes
Madhumahesh
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Same with me as well .
It's lagging after January update.
Arfaa
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Here's a temporary fix I found. Lower your screen resolution to FHD+ and turn off AOD. I've been using it for a few hours like this and it seems fine. But I really do hope Samsung will fix this in the next update, using FHD+ resolution is a compromise.
0 Likes
Ktmaster
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
What's samsung reply
0 Likes
Arfaa
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Nothing yet!
0 Likes
DrNamanKhatri
Active Level 2
Galaxy S

Bro I'm facing the same issue. There are random stutter not only at 120 but also at 60hz. They appear randomly and then resolves by itself. I've seen many users facing this same issue throughout the world.

I'd suggest you to report error in the app so that it comes in samsung notice.

I have never imagined after spending more than a lakh I will face such stutter issue in a high end device.

If they didn't solve it by next update I am never going to switch back to samsung. 

0 Likes
Arfaa
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
I've reported in the app already. You got a point, after spending so much of money, I don't expect my device to start dysfunctioning in only a year. I hope they fix it.
DrNamanKhatri
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
Bro please inform me if you find out any way to resolve it or any update regarding this. I will do the same. Thanks.
0 Likes
Arfaa
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
For sure. I will keep you in the loop. Thanks, too! :)
0 Likes
samadbaig
Active Level 3
Galaxy S

Hey facing same issue after getting update of jan 2022 whenever i unlocked my phone it lags and it lags often too anybody have solution plzzz let me know 🙁

0 Likes