Original topic:

S21 ULTRA BATTERY DRAIM

(Topic created on: 04-29-2021 10:14 PM)
vickykv2
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
Hi Samsung and fellow community members.

I just brought S21 ultra and I was hoping to get a better battery life but I am only getting 2 to 4 hours of screen so can someone guide me why it is happing like this as this a new phone..

B/R

Vikram K 
11 Comments
Mady0071
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Congrats for your new phone. It may take a while to settle down with set ups and the AI will learn app usage pattern. You can also set up automation in Device care > click the 3 dots on top right side and enable automation. Just use the phone normally
vickykv2
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
Hi Mady thanks for replying I am being using this phone around 10 days and I was hoping it will remove but it's not doing that well also gets very warm some during video call.
Was hoping better results then note 10 plus now..
UserAdik12
Expert Level 3
Galaxy S
0 Likes
UserAdik12
Expert Level 3
Galaxy S
Or if got an Software update then
0 Likes
UserAdik12
Expert Level 3
Galaxy S
So basically in a way you have destroyed your phone anyway because the first version of Android Oreo was the best version then came Android Pie in my experience I am using Galaxy M30 Indian variant doesn't matter from which country you buy your Samsung Galaxy smartphone or Tablet starting from Android Pie all have experienced a lot of issues till Android 10 and the next version as well never update your phone because of these new I don't know if it's old but still their marketing strategy is so bad and then here are you coming to this community or anywhere you could contact Samsung customer care service in any of your country region you bought your phone in. Now the lesson we have learnt is do not even upgrade from Oreo version ever even if you get new features you will still get new bugs and little and lags a lot!
vickykv2
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
Any how I am being using Samsung phone since S3 till s21 ultra feels like this my last Samsung I will switch to some other brand in future cos I paid so much for this phone and I would not get much battery juice even after disabling 5g...
UserAdik12
Expert Level 3
Galaxy S
Whatever you Wish for its your own choice!
vickykv2
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
Cos I found some stuff on Google lot of people are having issue with the battery for s21 ultra so let's see if may update fix this update
vickykv2
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
Samsung as fix the over heating issue in May update I m using it for 1 n half day and it as not heated..