Original topic:

S21 ULTRA 5G _ phone hanging

(Topic created on: 06-29-2021 01:00 PM)
Sharad_Pawar
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
Hi teams 

I have bought samsung s21 ultra 5G @ 1 lac. And I bought the flap cover worth 7000 with spen.

When I buy this phone, this was last piece in vijay sales. When I pay and they open the box ., first time itself phone was hanging while starting.. Photo quality was blur..

I know that I after opening they will not take the phone back. Rather they will ask ke to contact the service center. I was been to that after restart and Android update it will work fine. 

I Gabe updated the Android next day and find little improvement for around 1 day . Then the problems started ..

Problems are .000
1. While receiving the call screen become white for 5-6 seconds , then call Get connected .

2. May times...not able to lift call

3. Con_ call not getting connected . 

4. Call screen , if I go to another screen , my voice not going to other person.

5. Phone switching off automatically during call, when restart battery is about 25 % ...it's not zero.

6. If one call is going on and I got miss call, then current call get disconnected .

7. Photo quality is very poor.

8. Screen shaking whole using 

9. After completing call, if I want to call the same number, most of time the number not showing in the histry list , after few seconds the number will appear.

10. finger Scan - 80 percent time, its not recognizing and I have to use the pin .

11. Many times when I close the flap , phone is blinking like tube light. Pathetic. 

Action taken by my side. 
1. I have done factory reset once. 

2. I visited service center and update complete software. 

3. I have put the SIM in old phone , there every thing is fine working.

But, Still the problem is continuing.

My per day call nos @ 250-300 . With these problems it's difficult to manage. 

Today I register complaint for replacement of the Samsung s21 ultra 5G . The told me that they will contact me with in 24_ 48 Hrs .

Let's see the response. 

Hope samsung will supoort me to get the replacement at the earliest. 

Hope any one has same issue .
Sharad_Pawar
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
Yaa
0 Likes
Shini_gami
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Won't be replaced
0 Likes
Sharad_Pawar
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
Thanks for the comment 👍 and support .I will update next week about my phone replacement. I am no going it accept the faulty piece At all and I am quite good in followup. I will not only get the new phone definitely but also I will ask for the reimbursement from Samsung for the frustration I got from this situation. Let see after 2_ 3 days .
0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We apologize for your inconvenience. We would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, that our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.

Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Note. please attach the error log file within 15 minutes of the error occurred.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Sharad_Pawar
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
No call from samsung ....frustrating. I call 7 times. Initially I have to 1st level executive ....they confirm that call from samsung will come. But no call received yet .

After rigorous followup they connected me 2 time to Technical team....but still the call not received from samsung. Whether I have done a great mistake to buy this samsung high ended flagship phone.

0 Likes
Sharad_Pawar
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
Call received from samsung.. now they are arranging one dedicated person to solve my problem. I clearly said that " no repair".
0 Likes
Sharad_Pawar
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
Hi friends
After rigorous followup ....finally I get call back from samsung. .....tomorrow again schedule for the call in second half.

My new problems are after automatic restart . I get this type of message Screenshot_20210616-004217_Samsung Members.jpg
0 Likes
Sharad_Pawar
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
White screen whole receiving call IMG_20210607_105934_23082.jpg
manavmishra
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
That's insane.. @samsung #SamsungMobile common you have to be quick
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Let's hope u are able to repair without opening......their customer care centers are naive in handling such costly devices and then will say we have to manage with this as this is what the best they can do....for screen blackout....they replaced the displayIMG-20210629-WA0003_40010.jpgIMG-20210629-WA0002_40004.jpgIMG-20210629-WA0009_39989.jpgIMG-20210629-WA0008_40007.jpg
0 Likes