Did you mean: 

Original topic:

S21 SM-G991B CSC code XFA No Updates no Andriod 13

(Topic created on: 12-20-2022 11:46 AM)
Watchman_Of_Sion
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy S
Dear Prince This is to acknowledge the receipt of your mail. Trust this mail finds you well. Kindly be advised that software updates are region-based and once the update is available for the batch of devices containing your IMEI number you will be notified to update your software. Kindly check that you have the latest software version on your device. 1. From the home screen, swipe either up or down to access apps. 2. Tap Settings. 3. Tap About device. 4. Tap Software update. 5. Tap Download updates manually. 
9 Comments
Galaxy S
👆 This is the reply I got from Samsung after asked why my phone is not getting updates since October.
F23G
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Unbelievable. Is that the supposed to inspire a customer? Shocking from Samsung. They have to do better.
Rudzani
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
This is pathetic from Samsung. It's like is an auto reply as everybody who's enquiring about the update is given the same answer.
Galaxy S
Exactly guys , I have been trying to flag that Samsung is treating Africa like dirt, as if our money is different from other countries.

I understand the fact that Updates are rolled out in Batches so why can't they start with Africa at some point. It's always Africa last.

The Promises of monthly updates on flagship devices doesn't apply to Africa
DukeOfWindsor
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Africa is 3rd world continent....it can't be given 1st class, doesn't work like that.
0 Likes
Galaxy S
@echilufya do you agree with that ? When you bought your device did you bought it cheaper because you are in what you referred as 3rd world continent ?
0 Likes
DukeOfWindsor
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
They prefer serving the region where they maximise profits, I don't think Africa and Europe can compete in profit sales, nah! Let us just accept we can't compete with developed countries.
0 Likes
Galaxy S
So we have to settle for poor Aftermarket service?
0 Likes
Galaxy S
@echilufya Samsung must treat every customer equally not bases on Region SIMPLE!

IF YOU AGREE TO BE TREATED AS DIRT GOOD FOR YOU
0 Likes