Original topic:

S21+ & S21 Ultra Battery Backup

(Topic created on: 01-30-2021 03:19 PM)
karandriems
Active Level 9
Options
Galaxy S
Guys those who are using s21+ and S21 Ultra ,can feedback us about the Battery backup of this device & Screen on time.

It will help us. Pls share your valuable feedback.

Thanks
8 Comments
CyberPunk23
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
It's pathetic. S21 Ultra
0 Likes
Jnsn
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Using S21+ it's not very great in terms of SOT.. you can get 4-5 hrs with mixed-heavy usage.

I also noticed that chrome drains a lot of battery. So I've switched to Edge browser and it improves the battery drain.

Screenshot_20210128-192742_Device care_16914.jpg

Screenshot_20210129-161648_Device care_17098.jpg

Jnsn
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
The data mentioned above is for 120hz enabled. If you use it with 60hz and power saver enabled you can get up to an hour more in SOT with no noticeable change in performance
karandriems
Active Level 9
Galaxy S
Thank you
0 Likes
Jnsn
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
This is my usage for today. Low-Moderate use.. I'm expecting 7hrs SOT when the battery drains to 0%. Battery saver turned on at 25% level (20% at time of taking the screen shot)

Pretty decent standby I guess. battery life has improved day by day

Screenshot_20210130-155838_Device care_17550.jpg

YuvixM
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
With moderate usage of calls, teams calls, YouTube, browsing and no gaming....I got 5:30 mins SOT and 17% was left and 21+ hrs of Standby.

using s21+ on 120hz
RakeshJR
Active Level 6
Galaxy S

I am running at 120hz and WQHD+ , i dont game , i use camera a lot for photography and i use lots of social media apps and photo editing apps. 
Battery life with heavy usage - 23 hours  SOT  - 6 hours SOT
Battery life with normal usage - 1day and 11 hours SOT - 7 hours SOT

0 Likes
Samsung_Support1
Options
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

To resolve your device battery drain issue please visit this link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/samsung-mobile-battery-drain-issue/

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes