Original topic:

S21 Ms teams

(Topic created on: 07-08-2021 11:58 PM)
pra83
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
Facing issues with ms teams while making phone calls.during one to one conversation a third party incoming call makes my voice mute.
18 Comments
pra83
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
I have carried out all sort of basic setting like permissions .... so plz help me accordingly
MohammedSijah
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
Hi, You can use bixby routines to activate "Do not disturb" while using Teams.( Bixby routine > Add routine > If > App opened > MS teams > Then > Notification > Do not disturb)
You can manage "Do not disturb" preferences at
Settings > Notifications > Do not disturb > Exceptions.
(I found the "Repeat callers" very helpful)
Thank you.
pra83
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
How do I return the DND OFF once teams app is closed. This is not happening and all incoming g calls appear silent
MohammedSijah
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
It should happen automatically by default. Anyway please edit your routine again and make sure, you have toggled ON "Reverse actions" under "When routine ends".
See attachment. If Do not disturb is ON you can see the icon on the notification panel.Screenshot_20210709-132456_Bixby Routines_40655.jpgScreenshot_20210709-132311_Bixby Routines_40653.jpg
pra83
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
It didn't solve my problem.
0 Likes
pra83
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
Even though the routine is functioning and DND activated while calling over teams ,an incoming calls put my call on mute and the receiver cannot hear voice though I can.This was the actual problem and remain the same after running the routine that u had mentioned here
MohammedSijah
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
Is the phone showing notification while incoming call (during DND)
0 Likes
pra83
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
No
0 Likes
pra83
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
While using teams calls if I receive incoming call the routine get enabled and silence the incoming call but same time mute my voice that disturbs ongoing call over teams
0 Likes