S21 Fe Charging problem

(Topic created on: 04-30-2024 05:19 PM)
nid29
Beginner Level 4
Options
Galaxy S
S21 fe snapdragon varient. 
It get heat up for no thing going on.
Also when charger plugged on shows super fast charging and remaining time.. but after few minutes only shows charging which I guess is slow charging. And not showing remaining time 

7 Comments
JinceVFrancis
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
If the charger and phone become hot, it automatically reduces the charging speed. If you have any doubts, you can check in a cool environment.
0 Likes
nid29
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy S
This phone is always hot btw, just by basic browsing
Jit777
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
Same problem bro 😕
0 Likes
coolboi
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Yes I'm also facing same problem .if you find any solution ping me
ganeshropiya
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
This problem is also there in A52, when charging is done, it will show fast charging and also show the charging time, but after some time the charging time will not be visible, and the mobile does not charge in the time it should have taken, This problem often occurs after software updates, especially during the summer season.
cs_member10
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

As per your query, we request you kindly share the log file. Also, share the same images for better understanding. This will help us to investigate further and resolve this issue.

Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Support> Tap on error report > Type your query > Send).

Note: To ensure relevant log information is included in the error report, submit the report within 3 minutes of encountering the bug or error, and do not terminate (swipe away) the Samsung Members application until you are notified that the report has been sent. This can take up to 5 minutes.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Heman_Kumar
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
I have also been facing this problem for the last 3 months.... in exyons variant
0 Likes