S21 Fe 5g

(Topic created on: 11-08-2022 12:48 PM)
BiRdMaN
Expert Level 5
Options
Galaxy S
Is S21 fe a good device?

Galaxy S
I agree with S20 FE if your priority is Samsung over all other android brand under 25000 budget.

S20 FE is the most advanced phone with 5G with Pro grade camera with Super Amoled screen.

Phone speed is very good.
Multitasking is also 👌 🔥.
Battery backup is decent.
I recommend buying a fast charger with C To C type cable for superfast recharge.

I am also using this mobile from past 2 weeks.

Overall - 8/10
BiRdMaN
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
How about apple 13
0 Likes
Galaxy S
If you prefer Apple eco system and likes to have streamlined OS with day to day task with efficiency.

Along with computational power to run all the heavy apps for photo & video editing.

Ready to compromise with the battery life as compared to Andiord 6000 mah battery size based phone.

You can go with iPhone 13.

Just sit and didecide what's your priorities and your budget.

Sometimes I don't recommend people to invest in latest technology because that technology will be old in 2 months and that price will be 50% in a year.
0 Likes
BiRdMaN
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Next month S21 fe 5g Qualcomm version is going to release
Price 40K to 50K
0 Likes
Galaxy S
What are the key elements in a smart phone that you look for , while using it in day to day life.
0 Likes
BiRdMaN
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Speed Speed Speed
Performance
Multitasking

No LAGGING
No BLOATWARE ADs

Nowadays samsung charging more and giving Plastic

I used j7pro and c7pro ALUMINUM body in 25K.....
I still love c7pro it is thin and comfortable in hand
0 Likes
Galaxy S
The main difference between S20 FE and S21 FE is the Video recording and reverse charging upto 15W wireless.

Otherwise the S20 FE performance is amazing considering the pricing under 27k

S21 FE is also a good choice if you like the style and design elements of the phone.

Apple 13 performance is nice but I prefer the freedom of exporting my projects and pictures to a back up location for flexible working.

On the other hand you get the Apple sorted and fluidic OS with innovative updates.

Keep your mind open for the all the key points and choose what you like 👍

I wish I was able to help you in making your choice for your next mobile 📱.
0 Likes
DesmondMiles
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Better go with S22 Plus increase your budget and go for s22 plus that's a phenomenal device little bit heat issues there but 🔥 excellent device for both gaming and multitasking
0 Likes
BiRdMaN
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Better I can invest in apple
0 Likes
DesmondMiles
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
That's too good idea ..if you're planning to buy iphone, I'll say better wait for one more year, Apple are planning to launch iphone 15 with type c port that'll be a huge upgrade in terms of fast charging and data transfering..
0 Likes