Original topic:

S21 FE

(Topic created on: 11-25-2022 09:26 PM)
Deepshikha22
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
I have invested 50000 on this phone and still due to get software update why it's getting delayed still no concrete ans 4m samsung 
9 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
What delay? S21 FE is scheduled to get the update in December.
asuvath
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Bro more smartphone scheduled same as s21 fe but they all got this November then why not give to s21 fe same as other device???
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
I know but there's a reason for that. The testing is still being done and rules and regulations varies from country to country, if the development team starts to test the firmware by seeing the priority of tons of devices samsung has, then it would be very inefficient and would delay the release for all devices.

M52 and other devices which got the update were last tested in October. The build they got was of October while S21 FE was been tested in November too, and if they wouldn't have done that, the software would've been less stable.

Usually you'll get an update if the firmware hasn't been changed since 3 to 5 weeks.

Hope this helps!
Sáyân15
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
That's the main thing no one is trying to understand :(
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
Exactly! People are crazy for updates, even though it's a minor one and will add/change close to nothing in their life.
Kuldipindia
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
Correct
0 Likes
m925
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Anyone has forced you to invest 🤔
mayurbhati
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Samsung don't want to take risk because 21fe it too much selling in festival sell so they don't want to supply buggy software update because of samsung reputation
sj76428
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Very bad I will purchase In just 31000 only
0 Likes