Original topic:

S21 FE camera lens glass

(Topic created on: 11-05-2022 10:23 PM)
Sanchit87
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
Hey guys, can anyone confirm if the camera lens glass is also corning glass victus or doesn't come with any gorilla protection n just a plain glass? 
5 Comments
Galaxy S
Not sure about S21fe, but surely samsung does provide victus protection for camera cover display.

Only corning dx and dx+ are for camera lenses(I think, samsung used that first in flip3 and fold3- not so sure)..

Note: Samsung, will be the first brand to bring Corning’s special Gorilla Glass that is specifically designed to protect smartphone camera lenses. The new glass panel not only protects smartphone cameras from scratches but also offers them anti-reflective properties.

Corning has unveiled Gorilla Glass DX and Gorilla Glass DX+ protective panels for smartphone camera lenses. These glass composites can transmit 98% of the ambient light to the camera sensor and offer unmatched scratch resistance. According to Corning, Gorilla Glass DX maintain excellent scratch resistance in everyday use, while Gorilla Glass DX+ offers scratch resistance performance that’s close to sapphire, which is commendable

Source: Corning site
Kuldipindia
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
hi brother. there is nothing mentioned in S20 fe 5G and S21 fe 5G about camera glass. but i have read it is dx glass may be. i have used S20 fe device about 1 year and my friend is still using S21 fe . from my experience i can say that it is a very good quality. you don't need to worry about it. just use cover to protect plastic back of S21 fe 5G. do not stick stickers or glass on camera lense if you want the best camera result. 🤝 👍
rachitvlogs
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
Anyone selling S21fe ??
0 Likes
Pmohankumar
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Planing to sell mine, location chennai if you interest DM
0 Likes
imloku
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Worst phone - poor battery, alot of heating, poor signal reception.
0 Likes