Original topic:

S21 FE Exynos - Reporting Bugs

(Topic created on: 02-04-2022 10:50 AM)
Bhavesh995
Beginner Level 5
Options
Galaxy S
Hi wanted to report 2 important bugs i found during 1 week of using my new device.

My Device : S21 FE India Variant with Exynos 8 GB Ram. 

Problem 1: 
I use my phone on 120hz, but Sometimes when I lock my device and open it again the refresh rate is horribly low and seems like 15-20 hz. everything looks sluggish. It happens automatically. I can definitely tell that its way below 60hz. And FYI there is no power saver turned on. 
However The only fix for this which i found was to either put it manually in power saving and again turn off power saving. and second fix is to put it on 60hz and then back to 120hz. but doing this throughout the day is very irritating and makes it look like a cheap chinese product😔. I ditched Oneplus for samsung due to the premium factor but this is a huge disappointment. Please fix this on priority. Happy to answer all your questions. 

Edit : This issue has been fixed. Thanks samsung. 

Problem 2:  Slow Motion Videos are choppy and stuttering from the main camera. My device is S21 FE Exynos Variant. Dont know if its just on my device or a software bug. This is flagship grade phone, this should not happen. 

14 Comments
Galaxy S
Phew! I understand the severity of your issue 😔
0 Likes
mfarifudin
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy S

Hi, I faced the same issue on my device, S21 FE Exynos.

cmb
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
I too observed the similar issue
arundask
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Turn of always on display and unlock using fingerprint icon from the lock screen. This works for me on s21 ultra. Just see if it's working.
JohnsKoshy
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy S

Problem 1 I am facing randomly. Screen lock and unlock temporarily fix this issue. Really annoying.

cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member, 

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!  

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We welcome your suggestion and appreciate the time and effort you have spent to share your valuable comments. This will help us to improve our services.  

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,   
Samsung Customer Support 

0 Likes
vignesh2511
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
I also faced same issue in my mobile s21
AijazExplores
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
I faced the first issue too. I wasn't sure if it's refresh rate dropping or issue with processor itself - but latter doesn't make sense as it's supposed to be a really good processor. Hoping upcoming February update fixes the issue!