Did you mean: 

Original topic:

S21 FE 5G

(Topic created on: 02-10-2022 03:06 PM)
Sammiey
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy S
I feel like my S21 FE battery dies very fast but it less than month old. My A30s battery still last about 2days but it 2years old now.

Am I the only one?
16 Comments
Emmh
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
I thought I was the one only experiencing the same problem, mine it's only 2weeks old
0 Likes
Sammiey
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Mine is 3 weeks but it doesn't last a day
0 Likes
NyikoEdwick
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
You have to do some settings to reduce battery consumption. Let me know if you need the guide on setting it up
Sammiey
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
I do need the guide please
0 Likes
Emmh
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
How do I do that?
0 Likes
NyikoEdwick
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Here is what you can do.

1. Go to play store and galaxy store then check for updates if the are any then update all of them

2.go to settings - Battery - enable power saving

3. Settings - battery -background usage limit- deep sleep- "+" then add all the apps expect the ones you will need thier notifications like social media,email ,etc

4 settings- Battery and device care - click on the 3 dots - automation - enable Auto optimize daily ( set the time which you wont be using he pho e like 3AM)

5.settings - Display- select dark mode

6.settings - Display - motion smothness - select Standard

7. Settings - Display - Disable EDGE PANELS

8.settings -lock screen - Disable always on display

You can also , disable data and battery background on each app by doing this: (only restrict apps that you dont want to receive notifications from)

Settings - apps- select an app that you want -mobile data- disable Allow background data usage.

- battery- select restricted.

NyikoEdwick
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Settings- location - switch off - location serives - turn off Wifi and Bluetooth scanning.

Settings - mobile networks- network mode (for both sim) - select LTE/3G/2G auto connect. NB: Only disable do this if you dont want to use 5G network or there's no 5G coverage where you are.

NyikoEdwick
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Settings - connections - more connections setungs - turn off nearby device scanning
Sammiey
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
Thank you so much.
0 Likes