Original topic:

S21+ 5g hdr 10 plus and wide color gamut isn't supporting

(Topic created on: 04-16-2021 02:40 PM)
irfu_
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
Any s21 plus user's  does have the issue with hdr 10 plus support for display .On Netflix hdr 10 plus isn't supported for my device and on drm info it is showing only hdr 10 and hlg.
6 Comments
irfu_
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
It is the screen shot of drm info.

Screenshot_20210416-143114_DRM Info.jpg

0 Likes
HATES21
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
I faced heating issue on day 1, even after 45 days company does not recognise that. I don't know why issues are not considered by #Samsung ?

IMG-20210414-WA0045_170828.jpg

IMG-20210414-WA0041_170825.jpg

IMG-20210414-WA0044_170819.jpg

IMG-20210414-WA0050_170813.jpg

0 Likes
Samsung_Support1
Options
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We acknowledge and understand your concern regarding heating on your M31 device. We would like to request you to kindly share the below mentioned details along with the error log file. So that we can share with the technical team and after the analysis, the team will get back to you with the relevant answers. 

1.  Please share the exact scenario where you are observing heating.

2. Are there any particular application, on using which you observe the heating.

Note: The path to share the error log file is (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report). Also please attach the error log file within 15 minutes of the error occurred.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
HATES21
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Dear SCS,

The issue is for your faultier piece S21

Phone itself notified the same and screenshots are self-explanatory.

Hope you have time to go thru the same and let me know why I am restrained from continuing usage of camera and it's functionalities smoothly?

Why I paid so high, just to suffer?

Kindly refund as over 2 months you are still wondering about issue itself, god only knows when you will start working towards solutions and when finally I'll be able to get permanent solution for the issue.

I do not understand your emergency / urgency policy! On one hand you are forcing client to submit issues within 15 minutes and other side you are letting client suffer for over 2 months! What type of biased approach you have it? corona only affects you to resolve the problem?

I can share screenshots,which I'm doing for couple of weeks now. Atleast accept that I'm unable to use camera continuously! And it's functionalities as well!

I also request the email copies of service reports which was taken back by service center. I want all the reports that service center forwarded to your CEO desk team as well, as I'm guessing it's more confusing for you.

Why service center is unable to identify the problem?

Why service center only couldn't identify the log file, when the phone is forwarded thrice for the same issue occured from Day 1?

You only demand log file from service center and ask them to share with me as well.

I seek immediate refund and stop your harrassment please.
0 Likes
HATES21
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
You are still unable to resolve the issue for 2 months now!
0 Likes
HATES21
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
2 month of suffering with inferior quality of product, still no solution to offer from Samsung, what a shame!
0 Likes