Original topic:

S20Fe or s20plus

(Topic created on: 12-04-2020 07:10 PM)
Nick999
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
Hi,
Which will be the better option among samsung s20 FE and s20plus. Currently both are available for same price. Users pls suggest. Thanks in advance.
0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SrajTech
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
If both are available at same price then definitely go for S20plus
I suggest to buy and check both models price offline, you would get better discount offline on both and may be S20FE would be much cheaper offline.
If you think you will take care of your phone and will not drop it then also go for S20plus.
If you are a hard-core gamer, then go for S10lite(Snapdragon 855), much better performance, but will have to compromise with IP rating
S20FE IS an all-rounder, it has all features
If you don't have budget problem then go for S20plus otherwise depending on price choose between S20FE and S10lite.
If you liked the suggestion, then please accept as solution.

View solution in context

8 Comments
DeepakAsir
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
s20 plus is better tham fe
0 Likes
Galaxy S
If you considering a premium device with glass back then go for s20 Plus.

In performance both are almost equivalent.

But lookwise and feel, s20 Plus is better in my opinion.

I hope you got your answer.

Thank you.
Solution
SrajTech
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
If both are available at same price then definitely go for S20plus
I suggest to buy and check both models price offline, you would get better discount offline on both and may be S20FE would be much cheaper offline.
If you think you will take care of your phone and will not drop it then also go for S20plus.
If you are a hard-core gamer, then go for S10lite(Snapdragon 855), much better performance, but will have to compromise with IP rating
S20FE IS an all-rounder, it has all features
If you don't have budget problem then go for S20plus otherwise depending on price choose between S20FE and S10lite.
If you liked the suggestion, then please accept as solution.
thekkartik
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
S20+ because it had a glass back a better camera a better display and overall a more premium feel than S20Fe. I have used both and s20+ definitely takes the crown by a long shot.
ankurp12
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
s20+ screen will break the day it falls off your hand because of curved display
0 Likes
ankurp12
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
flat screen survive general drops
0 Likes
AGP25
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
because of exynos 990 I won't suggest both these phones...if you have checked the community forums its full of complaints about both the + and fe , all credits to the exynos 990...I would suggest s10lite with SD855 or if you can get the above phones from UAE of somewhere else where its SD powered then go for it,..I'm suggesting if someone from abroad can buy it for you, there will be a drop in the price too..xD
0 Likes
assist4tech
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
My suggestion is don't buy any phone with Exynos 990. Camera is poor, battery life is a major issue, heating issues even with emails and article reading like activities, frame drops. Overall it is a waste of your 50k+.
64 MP on S20+ does not even match 12 MP on S9.
0 Likes