Original topic:

S20FE one UI 4 update is bad

(Topic created on: 01-22-2022 09:25 PM)
Mohanaprakkash
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy S
One UI 4 updated in my mobile , camera in low light and indoor conditions has gone too poor . Unsure whether any security patch can fix this one or its a samung move to make people buy new mobiles.
#Oneui4 #android12 #Newversionsucks
20 Comments
Ak5hay_09
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
samsung make people buy new this is my assumption and by the way this is my last samsung phone.
Galaxy S
Samsung members is just a stress releiving **bleep** where people shoutout their problems and samsung doesnt even cares about.
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Not only android , even iphone use to follow the same , with the updates they use to downgrade the mobile so that people go for new ones. Fraudulent strategy of mobile manufacturers but practicality in market.
0 Likes
Ak5hay_09
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
probably the solution is to buy a phone which cost under 15k. and changing mobile every 2 years. if corporate play there games we can change the plans. instead we can invest on good camera, not a phone.
VVK07
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Infact bro one of my 15 k mobile of mi recorded better night video than samsung s20 fe
0 Likes
Ak5hay_09
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
yes MI does best .. i used mi 3s prime for almost 5 years and u know that is just 8k and still it works.
Ak5hay_09
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
my mistake is bying s20FE by seeing future "5g" and now i realized that i could invest same amount to buy a good camera not a DSLR but alteast good camera.
i decide to use phone for 3 more years for spending a lot of amount in it.
Galaxy S
Buying a phone for camera is definitely a bad option these days , Even top companies play with customers who have premium lineups in hand .
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Yes i used to be in that zone , now this is pretty clear to be back in that zone from next new mobile purchase
0 Likes