Original topic:

S20FE heating issue

(Topic created on: 05-31-2021 10:21 PM)
VikramKalikar
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
Hi I am using S20FE 4G version mobile from last 15 days. The mobile is getting heated on regular basis on regular use.
Kindly suggest solution on the same.
9 Comments
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Galaxy S
This is a well known issue with both the 4G and 5G variant. All you can do is just wait for an update to fix it (although whether that will work or not, I have no idea).
AjuGeorge
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
This is a known issue Vikram. All are facing this issue. Have you got a 160mb update couple of days back? After that update heating issue has reduced to an extent, can't say it's fully resolved. Many users has reported that, they see good improvement in reducing heat and quick battery drain after they got May month security patch and bug fix update, size is around 500+mb. Unfortunately users in India didn't get that update yet. I'm waiting for that update to see whether it makes any difference to these issues.
satyavivek
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
Yes we are waiting for may patch but hoping Samsung might release june patch directly in this week 😀
Galaxy S
S20 FE has been a screw-all kinda device. You get a phone which is barely usable. The only advantage being one less heater bill in the winter season. 😂 😂 😂
VikramKalikar
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy S
😂😂 yes but spending so much money we don't expect this.
Actually I updated my S8 since it started heating but didn't know I was taking the heating beast 😅
AjuGeorge
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
😃
0 Likes
satyavivek
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
I had also seen the camera bugs in super slow motion and camera distraction in front cam after latest update
Please fix these bugs ASAP
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Sad 😰
0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please visit this mentioned link to resolve your device heating issue: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/why-the-device-heats-up-during-use/

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes