Original topic:

S20FE battery drain

(Topic created on: 02-24-2021 12:03 PM)
KrishnaKD
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy S
Hello.i did most of settings ,which suggested by members and care and I m.always using power saving mode , switch on data when needed but still S20FE battery not sustain for whole day , i just forget that S20FE has 120aHz display

Drain 6 percentage in just half hour without using data and with power saving mode
11 Comments
BearXXV
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
That is too much. Why don't you try to using your device in safe mode and with regular settings for some time and observe if the drain is still that huge. Let us know what's the result.
KrishnaKD
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
bro any other options ??
0 Likes
BearXXV
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
Yes, with safe mode you can know for sure if this is your phone acting abnormally or it's some app that is draining your battery. If it's your phone than there's nothing you can do except wait for an update but if it's some faulty app you can isolate it by uninstalling them one by one. Hope that helps 🙏🏼🙂
0 Likes
KrishnaKD
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
in my case I think one ui it self drain battery than what to do ?? suppose if some necessary 3rd party app drain battery and by uninstalling that app than what is use of my phone
BearXXV
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
If you're sure it's One UI then I don't think you can do anything about that bug and you'll have to wait for an update. If third party app is draining your battery you can uninstall it and install it again or updated version of the app sometimes this solves problem. Hope that helps 🙏🏼🙂
0 Likes
KrishnaKD
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
ohk bro
BearXXV
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
Hope it gets better soon and your experience gets better! 😊
0 Likes
KrishnaKD
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
thanks but I used A8 plus, A70 A71 nd now it is samsung S20 FE bcoz of IP rating but I m paying with daily battery drain
BearXXV
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
yeah I get it. It's really annoying when you pay for a product and it doesn't work the way it was meant to be.