Original topic:

S20FE Display fringes

(Topic created on: 12-04-2020 08:44 AM)
Riyaz91
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy S
Dark area in display has worst fringes.. No dynamic or anything.. Poor, no not at all having any hdr... Worst than my 3yr old oneplus 5t..

Screen shot of wallpaper and YouTube video
0 Likes
7 Comments
Galaxy S
I am also a S20 FE user. I don't find any fringes in my device. It's not the dynamic one like Samsung s20 and note 20 series.
0 Likes
Riyaz91
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
But it has mentioned hdr10plus support
0 Likes
Riyaz91
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Very annoying to use..
0 Likes
Galaxy S
The display only supports hdr10. You can check by playing hdr you tube video.
0 Likes
Riyaz91
Active Level 1
Galaxy S
Hdr videos in YouTube plays well.. But videos and wallpapers are behaving worst.. My oneplus 5t has no hdr 10 but shows really well comparing to this..
0 Likes
Galaxy S
😂😂😂
I think it's your 1st samsung smartphone. Well listen your 5t has optic amoled that means it's made by Samsung itself. The use of amoled display in samsung is way more optimized than any android phones. That's why in max brightness some other brand tends to wash out color. And battery drain issue.
Even if you have any doubt regarding this please do visit samsung service centre.
0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. We would request you to kindly send us the screenshot, video and error log file with in 15 minutes of issue occurrence through error report section from Samsung Member Application:-
Samsung member application > Click on get help > Send feedback > Error report, so that we can help you out with this.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes